Arlo camera setup process takes less than 15 minutes to get completed. If you are a beginner, you may need to put little extra effort to learn the whole process to setup Arlo wireless camera. To learn how to install Arlo camera, you will need to learn how to connect Arlo camera to wifi as well.
In this guide, we will discuss
- Install Arlo smart camera (steps included)
- Setup Arlo camera on your mobile(Android, iOS),
- How to connect Arlo camera to WiFi? (video included),
- What are the steps to sync Arlo camera easily?, and
- How to activate myarlo login account of Arlo smart camera?
You will get to learn how to set up Arlo wireless camera on Android and on iOS. Learning how to perform arlo pro 2 setup without CD is very easy yet simple. Make sure you read this guide until the end in order to avoid missing any important steps or information regarding arlo camera login or setting up Arlo pro camera.
In case you don’t want to go through the fuss of setting up Arlo security camera and activate Arlo camera, feel free to contact us through our 24/7 toll-free number and we will help you in setting up Arlo security camera.
How to install Arlo camera? Arlo camera Installation Steps
To install Arlo camera wifi easily, follow the instructions provided below. Make sure you follow the instructions and carefully perform them over your Arlo wireless camera.
- Open the battery compartment.
- Push the latch of the battery compartment and then pull it gently.
- Now, insert the Arlo wifi camera battery provided with the box and close the battery compartment.
- Bring your Arlo wireless camera within 30 to 100 centimeters of the Arlo wifi base station.
Now, move on to the next phase where you need to perform the Arlo camera login through your Arlo camera app.
Arlo camera login to myarlo sign account
Knowing how to proceed with the Arlo login process is imperative for you if you don’t like something called ‘hassle’. You can even sign in to Arlo camera with the help of myarlo login process, via my.arlo.com or arlo.netgear.com account. In this section, we will walk you through the Arlo camera sign in process on your Android and iOS mobile. Look below to learn how to sign in to Arlo camera.
How to Setup Arlo camera on your mobile(Android, iOS)?
Steps to setup Arlo camera for Android mobile
- In the very first step, connect your Arlo base station to your existing wifi router. You would require an Ethernet cable to pair your Arlo base station to the wifi router.
- Attach the power cord to the Arlo base station and plug it into the power socket.
- If you are thinking of watching live footage of your Arlo wifi camera through your mobile phone, make sure you download the Arlo camera app on Android mobile.
- To download the Arlo wifi camera app on your Android device, go to the Google Play Store and search for Arlo.
- Download and install it on your device.
- Launch the Arlo mobile app and proceed with the Arlo camera login process.
Steps to Connect Arlo camera for iOS
- Once you connect your Arlo wifi base station to the wifi router, supply power to your Arlo base station.
- Keep your iOS device handy and go to the App Store.
- Search for Arlo and click the download button to install it on your device.
- Once the Arlo camera app gets installed successfully, launch it to sign in to Arlo camera wifi.
How To Connect Arlo Camera To WiFi Router?
To help you connect your Arlo camera to a WiFi router, we have put down the instructions below.
- Launch the Arlo app on your device.
- Go to the Settings and then go to My Devices.
- Now select your Arlo camera and then tap the Settings icon of your Arlo wifi camera.
- After this, click Remove in order to remove the device.
- Now your device will be automatically reset.
- Go back to the ‘Devices Screen’ and click on Add new device.
- Click on Connect without a base station.
- Follow the in-app instructions to connect the Arlo camera to WiFi router.
Steps To Sync Arlo Camera To Base Station
Now comes the step to sync Arlo camera to base station. To learn how to sync Arlo camera to base station, look at the instructions given below.
- Make sure the Arlo wifi camera is within 100 centimeters of the Arlo base station.
- Now, press the Sync button located on your Arlo base station for about 5 seconds and wait for the status LED to blink green.
- Once the sync status light blinks green, go to your Arlo wifi camera and press the Sync button. The sync button is located at the top of your Arlo smart camera.
- Hold the button for about 3 seconds and then release the Sync button.
- If you see the blue LED light blinking rapidly, it means the Arlo camera has synced with the base station successfully.
Activate Arlo camera Login account- Do it yourself (DIY) Steps
Activate my.arlo.com or arlo.netgear.com account | Arlo login
In the next step, you need to activate your myArlo camera login account in order to access your Arlo wifi camera anytime with proper security.
- To create Arlo camera account, launch the Arlo camera app on your mobile.
- Tap on ‘New system setup’ and select your Arlo base station.
- Now Arlo app will take a few seconds to discover your myArlo base station.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter the details that you are prompted to.
- Once you are done with the Arlo camera login account creation process.
- It will be easy for you to access the live footage of your Arlo smart camera anytime at any corner of the world.
This guide was all about setting up Arlo wifi camera and syncing it to the base station. We even discussed how to connect Arlo wifi camera to wifi router. If you come across any issue while configuring the device. Read arlo troubleshooting guides to fix it, Or feel free to reach out to us at our 24/7 toll-free number. We will help you solve your issue as soon as possible.