If you have recently brought Netgear Arlo camera then it will ensure that the corner it is installed at covers the area completely. Arlo camera can be installed anywhere and you can easily set them up. But to manage their settings, you need to go through the Netgear Arlo sign in process.
To enjoy the advanced features of Arlo camera, you need to log in using http://arlo.netgear.com. The entire process of Arlo login is not very difficult as you just need to install the Arlo app on your Smartphone or PC which is free of cost. If you are not sure how to log into Arlo camera and wish to install it then you can continue reading this blog as we will try to resolve all your Netgear Arlo login issues.
The first thing which we are going to discuss here in this blog is the process of hardware setup that you need to perform before jumping to Arlo camera log in.
- Insert the batteries into the Arlo camera.
- Attach the power adapter to the device and plug it into the power outlet.
- You need to connect the base station of the Arlo camera to the router using an Ethernet cable so that it gets connected to the internet.
- Now, sync the base station with the camera. Press the ‘Sync’ button on the base station and wait for the LED to start blinking green. Also, press the ‘Sync’ button on the Arlo camera and wait for the blue LED turn to start blinking.
Arlo Netgear sign in
Once you are done with the cable connection, you can begin with the Arlo log in. Follow the steps which are discussed below to complete the process.
- Download the ‘Arlo’ app on your mobile device or computer.
- Install the ‘Arlo’ app and create a new account.
- Once you open the app, you will be taken to the Arlo Netgear sign in page.
- If you already have created Arlo account, you can launch a web browser and enter http://arlo.netgear.com in the address bar of the browser.
- Arlo sign in page will appear on your screen where you need to fill the login credentials i.e. email address and password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ and you will land to the Arlo camera configuration page.
- With this, you are done with the Arlo camera log in process and you can start setting up your device.
Arlo login issues
When you are trying to set up a new Arlo camera, you can fail to sync with the camera. In case, your base station is not syncing with the camera, you can face Arlo login issues. Therefore, you need to follow the troubleshooting tips to fix the issues.
Press the sync button on the base station and wait for the two minutes. Then, press the ‘Sync’ button on the Arlo camera. This will help you to connect the Arlo camera. Also, ensure the battery status.
If you still face issues or not able sign in to Arlo account, check the following things:
- Ensure that you are using the correct email address and password.
- Try clearing the cache and cookies in your web browser.
- Try restarting your computer.
- If nothing works, reset the base station.
Here, with the help of this blog, you will be able to complete the Arlo log in. In case, you have more queries related to Netgear Arlo camera, you can call us on our toll-free number and get connected with our technical experts. Our technical experts are available round the clock to help you resolve your issues.